Copy content from your old phone
Easily get your contacts, calendar entries, and other stuff to your new phone.
1. Switch Bluetooth on in both phones. To switch Bluetooth on on your new phone, select Menu >
Settings > Connectivity > Bluetooth.
2. On your new phone, select Menu > Settings > Sync & backup > Copy from dev..
3. Select what you want to copy, then select Done.
4. Choose your old phone from the list of found devices.
5. If asked, create a one-time passcode (such as 123), and select OK.
6. Check that the codes match on both phones.
7. Follow the instructions shown on both phones.
© 2014 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.