1. Make sure the device is switched on.
2. Check for adequate signal strength.
You may also need to do the following:
Put a SIM card in the device, if supported by your device.
Switch the call restrictions off in your device, such as call barring, fixed dialling, or closed user group.
Make sure the flight profile is not activated.
If the device keys are locked, unlock them.
3. Press the end key repeatedly, until the home screen is shown.
4. Type in the official emergency number for your present location. Emergency call numbers vary by location.
5. Press the call key.
6. Give the necessary info as accurately as possible. Do not end the call until given permission to do so.
When you switch your device on for the first time, you are asked to create your Nokia account. To make an emergency call during
the account setup, press the call key.
Important: Activate both cellular and internet calls, if your phone supports internet calls. The phone may attempt to make
emergency calls both through cellular networks and through your internet call service provider. Connections in all
conditions cannot be guaranteed. Never rely solely on any wireless phone for essential communications like medical